Only a few months after telling the electorate that they were supporting a reduction in the number of councillors on TDC to save money the Tories running TDC, backed by UKIP, Holland Residents and members of the Independent Group, have bulldozed a vote through the council to put the savings into their personal bank accounts. Having told you that the reduction in the number of councillors would save council tax payers £60,000 a year they last night sprang a vote to increase councillors’ allowances by a massive £41,000 a year. Labour insisted on a named vote so that you can … Read more
Follow Harwich Labour Party
- Labour fury at local Tory cash grab now the elections are over
- Harwich Branch Labour welcomes candidate Stephen
- Urgent calls to report vandalism at Bathside Bay play park [H&M Standard]
- New waste service has been “shambolic”.
- THANK YOU! – Harwich Branch Labour Summer Leaflet 2019
- Fundraiser – BINGO NIGHT! With Fish & Chips!
Harwich Labour on Twitter